Subject Re: Adapting InitNewUser.prg for own application
From Ken Mayer [dBVIP] <dbase@goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:50:10 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 4/16/2014 8:37 AM, Pieter van Heerden wrote:
> So what do we do, do we ignore it?  How much of this type of set-up is included in the project explorer setup and included in the Inno setup?

It's not required that you use it. The idea seems to be to try to place
files in the "right places" in Windows but as noted, I found it
difficult to work with and use, the documentation doesn't really help
all that much. The rest of the sections of the book that deal with
deployment ignore this routine, and just do things in other ways.

/(Opinions expressed are purely my own, not those of dBase, LLC)/

*Ken Mayer* [dBVIPS]
/Golden Stag Productions/
dBASE at goldenstag dot net
http://www.goldenstag.net/GSP