Subject Re: Tab Delimited
From Rob Rickard <rob@nospam.com.au>
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 16:11:41 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Mervyn
That's great news, I check the forum before I start work so when I create the database for that file I will include a memo field. I'm  fairly sure that it will need one just by looking at it last night. Would you suggest character field for the dates because at this stage I don't need to do anything with them and I believe I should be able to convert them if I did.
One again I really appreciate the help.

Regards Rob